Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Point by Point Rebuking of Seattle LIB
My email response after a buddy sent this stream of liberal nonsense to me to get under my skin! You get to read my brilliance first, then the big lib letter after for comparison.
Thanks for this wonderful list of liberal sarcasm! Now then... if actual facts are of no concern then these points are awesome!
To the Seattle resident (has Seattle claimed independence yet)? I offer my rebuttal:
1. Republicans are set up as the only ones who can be hypocrites, (as Foley & Senator Craig indeed are) as liberals don't think anything is immoral - thereby insulating themselves from scrutiny on personal behavior. Where are the gay rights groups coming to these gay men's defense?
2. Anyone who has picked up a history book knows that the foreign policy of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" and "the lesser of two evils" has worked well for the U.S. Just ask Jimmy Carter if his ushering in
of the Ayatollah Kholmeni was a good call.
3. If Cuba produced millions of useful products that we as Americans choose to purchase at our malls, electronics stores, and major retailers then we would
trade with them. Heck if Mexico could become a manufacturing base like China that would solve a LOT of problems at once.
4. The highest priority is protecting American citizens, period. Ask the Sudan, Somalia and the folks in the Balkans how the U.N. is doing in defending Human Rights. Stellar!
5. If this letter writer thinks the drug companies operate “without regulation” then he is really, really out there and needs another Starbucks. And as I am “pro choice” on the grounds of limited government, I
challenge my big lib friends to explain how a partial birth abortion falls under the “woman’s body” category.
6. This point is an indictment on Bill Clinton not the current administration. When was the last time a DEM voted to increase the military budget? What a joke.
7. What’s wrong with keeping condoms out of our middle schools? Then more “women” could have abortions!
8. That our longtime allies choose to sit out the most paramount battle against social and moral tyranny since WWII is not our concern. We do not cede our
sovereignty to other nations, and never will. Radical Islam must be defeated, not negotiated with.
9. This one is straight up Socialism. So I am to believe that the Government is the best agent to administer our Healthcare?
Have you ever called IRS customer service? Has this writer ever been to the
UK? Hmmm… the U.S. Postal Service vs. UPS and FedEx.
10. I am all for conserving the environment for our
children. However if we are serious about this we
would go after China as just the increase in their
coal plant construction in the next 10 years is
equivalent to 1 Billion (with a B) Ford SUV’s driving
for a year each. This is an economic attack on the
U.S. not an effort to slow “global warming” or as it
is now called “climate change” which is undeniable.
Good one Al.
11. Clinton committed 52 separate acts of perjury and
obstruction of justice. This is an impeachable
offense. The fact that he repeatedly cheated on his
wife and told a subordinate after sleeping with her to
“put some ice on that” before later looking at the
camera and lying right to my face is not impeachable,
12. This is too dumb to remark on. A liberal citing
the constitution is the most laughable thing I have
13. See answer #1
14. As have every DEM President to come down the pike.
Including (especially) B.J. Bill Jefferson Clinton.
15. Who supports hunters? Oh yes, that wonderful
constitution you keep referring to. I remember now.
NOTE: We will not be stuck with another REP
administration, as the GOP establishment and the
elderly folks (who actually vote) have selected the
worst possible and least conservative candidate in
John McCain. Since it is okay for DEM voters to base
their decision on race and/or gender, then we are very
likely to have an Obama or (another) Clinton
Presidency. This will be just like the miserable
Carter Presidency, which will be followed by a two
term conservative iconic President in 2012 and 2016.
(just like with Reagan) Thank God.
> This one's for you Tony!
> Note: forwarded message attached.
> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them
> fast with Yahoo! Search.>
> Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 10:23:10
This is from my crazy uncle in Seatle.
(NOTE: Seattle spelled incorrectly)
> Don't forget to vote.
To be a Republican you need to believe:
1.) Jesus loves you, and shares your hatred of homosexuals and Hillary Clinton.
1b.) That is, unless you're soliciting gay sex in the men's room of public buildings.
2.) Saddam was a good guy when Reagan armed
him, a bad guy when Bush's Daddy made war on him , a good guy when Cheney did business with him, and bad guy when Bush needed a 'we can't find Bin Laden' diversion.
3.) Trade with Cuba is wrong because the
country is Communist, but trade with China and Viet Nam is vital to a
spirit of international harmony.
4.) The United States should get out of the United Nations, and our highest national priority is enforcing U.N. resolutions against Iraq.
5.) A woman can't be trusted with decisions about her own body, but multinational drug corporations can make decisions affecting all mankind without regulation.
6.) The best way to improve military morale is to praise the troops in speeches, while slashing veterans' benefits and combat pay.
7.) If condoms are kept out of schools, adolescents won't have sex.
8.) A good way to fight terrorism is to belittle our longtime allies, then demand their cooperation and money.
9.) Providing health care to all Iraqis is sound policy, but providing health care to all Americans is socialism. HMO's and insurance companies have the best interests of the public at heart.
10.) Global warming and tobacco's link to cancer are junk science, but creationism should be taught in schools.
11.) A president lying about an extramarital affair is an impeachable offense, but a president lying to enlist support for a war in which tens of thousands die is solid defense policy.
12.) Government should limit itself to the powers named in the Constitution, which include banning gay marriages and censoring the Internet.
13.) Being a drug addict is a moral failing and a crime, unless you're a conservative radio host. Then it's an illness and you need our prayers for your recovery.
14.) You support 'Executive Privilege' for every Republican ever born, who will be born or who might be born (in perpetuity.)
15.) Support hunters who shoot their friends and blame them for wearing orange vests similar to those worn by the quail.
If you do or don't send this to at least 10 other people, we're likely to be stuck with more Republicans in 2008.
Friends don't let friends vote Republican.
A Big Liberal Seattle Resident.
Good God - - - > We can never let these foolish Socialists in power ever again!